Samir Aliyev, the programme manager, will introduce you to the course “Manage Privacy and Data Governance (DPO-HSG)” and answer your questions.
In practice, data protection issues affect various areas of law, including banking and insurance law, labour law, IT law and medical law. Familiarity with the relevant legal areas is therefore of crucial importance for the data protection officer.
After all, a complete training course for data protection officers requires an understanding of the most important IT tools used to collect and process data. The course also prepares you for this aspect of your future responsibility.
This is what you can expect at the information event:
- You will learn about our Law & Management unit at the Executive School of the University of St.Gallen, our offerings, and the value of your continuing education.
- You will understand why we like to be measured by our claim: “Knowledge creates impact”.
- You will understand the options for designing and the milestones of your continuing education – from registration to successful completion.
- You will gain an in-depth insight into the course content (scheduling, speakers, etc.).
- You can clarify your specific questions directly with the right contacts.
Am I in the right place?
- You get a first personal impression of us and our services and we get to know each other personally right away.
- You can speak directly with your contact persons and get individual information about your further education goals.
- You will get to know other people interested in the course.
- We take the time to answer your personal questions.
And what’s more …
- You will find out about all the important dates and starting opportunities.
- You will understand how you can individually and flexibly put together your executive education thanks to the modular design.
- We talk about payment modalities, financing options and scholarships.
- Let us inspire you! Learn about our entire continuing education program and how you can achieve your goals with us.
- Would you prefer a personal consultation? We would be happy to take the time for you. Please contact us to make an appointment.
We are looking forward to meeting you!