With a Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) or an Executive Master’s in Business Administration (EMBA) at the University of St.Gallen (HSG), you are opting for an internationally recognised postgraduate degree. Our modular, highly flexible MBA and EMBA programmes are an excellent choice for your postgraduate studies, which will allow you to build on your pre-existing knowledge with our first-rate lecturers and high-profile peer network.
You will benefit from the many advantages offered by one of central Europe’s largest business administration faculty. With an MBA or EMBA from the University of St.Gallen, you will become part of a strong alumni network with over 20,000 active members – as well as receiving instruction from renowned teaching staff. Moreover, thanks to our faculty’s international makeup, you will come into contact with leading managers and high potentials from all over the world.
E/MBA in St.Gallen: enjoy top-class business administration management training. Take advantage of the opportunity to participate in exciting business partnership projects. Furthermore, obtain additional qualifications in our wide range of executive education courses to help you reach your personal career goals.
The strict quality standards of the Swiss Rectors’ Conference and the accreditation agencies EQUIS, AACSB, and AMBA, guarantee the international recognition of our programmes, which are reviewed and certified. Moreover, they regularly occupy top positions in global business school rankings.
The University of St.Gallen’s Executive Master’s Programmes are aimed at executives with several years of career experience. The concepts of all of our executive MBA programmes consider the special requirements of working executives, thus offering you an HSG EMBA that is easily compatible with your professional life. Our Executive Master’s degrees are particularly suitable for ambitious executives wishing to upgrade their studies and career profiles through professional management training. The current curriculum attaches high importance to practical relevance and direct applicability.
Choosing the right EMBA in St.Gallen will help you set the thematic and industry-specific priorities to reach your career goals.
EMBA in General Management
- With our German-language Executive MBA HSG, you are choosing an executive management training programme which will decisively expand your business administration knowledge through holistic, practical instruction.
- EMBA ETH HSG (emba X) offers ETH Zurich’s cutting-edge technology and the University of St.Gallen’s impactful leadership education, designed and delivered in a fully integrated joint programme experience.
- The International Executive MBA HSG is suited to executives who, due to today’s rapid changes, have an interest in topics such as new markets, sustainable management and personal leadership.
Focused EMBA and Executive Master Programmes
- With the Executive MBA of Business Engineering, on the other hand, you will expand your skills in the field of sustainable management, particularly with regard to continuously advancing digitalisation. All this while you develop new career perspectives through interesting international modules that will take you from Shanghai and Berlin to Silicon Valley.
HSG’s Executive MBA Programmes are offered in English or German. They comprise 75 ECTS credits, are organised into modules and lead to an academic degree with full access to the University of St.Gallen’s renowned alumni network.
Executive Master Programmes
- The Executive Master of Business Law for Managers will allow you to become familiar with the central topics of business law. 60 ECTS credits are awarded.
- The Executive Master Insurance and Financial Services is a modular programme for executives from the insurance and finance industry who are actively shaping change and reorientation in the digital age.
The Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) at the University of St.Gallen is a general business administration training programme which will allow you to acquire valuable management knowledge. You can choose to complete the HSG MBA on a full- or part-time basis. The HSG MBA’s goal is to use interdisciplinary management studies to train executives to react competently to the core challenges of the modern business world.
With the HSG MBA, you will receive an inside look into the most recent research topics and leading professors and practitioners’ methods. The practical relevance and applicability of the curriculum are the focal point of this postgraduate programme. The MBA’s course contents cover a broad spectrum of relevant management topics, such as corporate finance, global business environment, leadership, marketing and communications, supply chain management and strategy. During your studies, you will gain access to productive practice-based projects and learn to apply the curriculum directly to real life.
The MBA at the University of St.Gallen is taught in English and is extraordinarily well-suited to high potentials seeking interdisciplinary executive management training. It is available as both a full-time and a part-time programme. You can complete the part-time version alongside your professional career. The MBA leads to an academic degree and comprises 75 ECTS points. A Bachelor’s degree is required – as well as two to four years of career experience.