Chaired by Gabe Shawn Varges, Senior Lecturer and Director of Compliance Studies, the event features leading Swiss and international speakers from various industries and sectors.
After focusing in earlier years on the softer sides of compliance, this year’s Compliance Management Day profiles the «hard side» of compliance.
- What to do when work on values, culture, and self-responsibility reach their limit?
- What is an «accountability system»?
- How are companies using Disciplinary Committees?
- How are Boards overseeing conduct and other compliance issues? How to report to the Board?
- Where are prosecutors and regulators placing their prosecutorial or enforcement priorities?
- How to anticipate and assess regulatory impact?
- What relationship of all the above to supply chain, procurement, social responsibility, and other ESG topics?
Networking and more
As every year, we will provide various means to encourage networking, including «Industry Tables» for lunch and a «Buddy System» so you can easily exchange ideas with each other.
New this year: a virtual pre-event Cocktail Hour where you will be able to meet the night before those you will be meeting at the Compliance Management Day! Pre-event Virtual Cocktails: 19 October 2022, 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. (via Zoom).
The session will conclude with the unveiling of the results of this year’s HSG Compliance Survey, in which you will be able to participate.