The Executive Education Committee is the strategic control committee of the Executive School of the University of St.Gallen. It safeguards the high quality of our courses and is responsible for ensuring a coherent education portfolio. The Committee’s duties include guaranteeing that our courses conform to regulations, and creating specialisation programmes with high relevance to real-world practice. Likewise, it promotes synergies between disciplines, thus ensuring that the programmes are organised efficiently and interconnected in an interdisciplinary manner.
Our Executive Education Committee consists of professors from the University of St.Gallen (HSG) and external industry experts. The Committee’s interdisciplinary composition forms the basis for holistic instruction. Our high academic aspirations go hand in hand with commitment to practical relevance.
We are proud to be able to count on the commitment of the following members of the Executive Education Committee:
- Prof. Dr. Urs Füglistaller, University of St.Gallen (President)
- Claudio Feser, Senior Advisor McKinsey & Company
- Dr. Urs Landolf, Of Counsel Wenger & Vieli AG
- Dr. Daniela Seeliger, Partner Linklaters
- Dr. Susanne Schaffert, Novartis Oncology
- Prof. Dr. Oliver Gassmann, University of St.Gallen
- Dr. Christian Opitz, University of St.Gallen
- Prof. Dr. Miriam Meckel, University of St.Gallen